Recipes Using Essential Oils
Certified Pure Essential Oils are Great for Cooking
Black Bean Brownies
Black bean brownies are a delicious and nutritious twist to a traditional chocolate brownie. You might be nervous about baking with black beans, but don’t be–they have a very mild flavor and are extremely rich, creamy, and full of protein. You can also boost the flavor of your brownie with essential oils such as Peppermint, Wild Orange, Cinnamon, or even Lavender.
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, and rinsed
2 large eggs
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
Natural Deodorant made with Essential Oils
Pinch Baking Soda
1 TBSP Aloe Vera Gel
2 TBSP Witch Hazel
1 TBSP Magnesium Oil
5 Drops doTERRA Clary Sage
5 Drops doTERRA Patchouli
Here is a step by step video on how to make it:
In 2 oz spray bottle mix together and apply three sprays under each arm. Refresh as needed.
Dill Veggie Dip
1 cup sour cream
8 oz. Package cream cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground mustard
1/4 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp dried dill
2 drops dill essential oil
Blend sour cream and cream cheese until smooth
Add remaining ingredients and sprinkle with small amount of dried dill.
Yogurt Fruit Dip